Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's 2016

It's never too late to share the love :) 





Making our boxes to collect the cards and goodies.  
I collect shoe boxes all year and many students being in their own.  I love being able to have the students shove everything in the box when it's time to go home.


It is still a school day, so a little math is good for them.  I got this 3rd grade freebie from The Polka Dot Teacher https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Heart-Math--194594





They loved this activity so it was ALMOST like they weren't learning ;-)



Once they were done playing they had to put all of the hearts back in the box (BOOO Teacher party pooper) because they are against our school districts nutrition policy.  But don't worry they got to eat them later.

Here's the BEST part for me!  
I felt so loved this year with gifts and treats coming in from students all over the school!


There's always more to share, make sure you Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment