Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Open House - Student Led

I love open house / back to school night now that I have this little trick!  I use a scavenger hunt to have my students show their parents important things in our classroom.  They have to go to all of the areas on the list and write down the letter posted in order to crack the code.  I give prizes to those who crack the code, with or with out help.  This is really all about the family getting to know their child's world through this activity and they seem to really like it!

Check it out here:  Open House Scavenger Hunt
When you purchase this product it is editable on the map, 
and includes the cards to make your own secret code to post around the classroom!




P.S. My secret code spelled out Second Grade ;)



If you enjoyed reading my post please follow my blog!  Click here to follow my posts!

Like my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/IAmWhatITeach

No comments:

Post a Comment