Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pre-Made Dinners (and Lunches) are a Dream

Today I had a Dream Dinners party with a BUNCH of teachers and some assisting kids!  We had a great time assembling a sampling of their June meals and chatting about summer fun away from school.  I love going to my Dream Dinners during the school year to make delicious dinners and have fancy leftovers lunches at school the next day!



**Sorry some of these are blurry, they are ACTION shots of all these awesome teachers preparing their food concentrating on measuring :)

  


      


*If you want more information about our party or Dream Dinners please send me a message or check out their website!


If you enjoyed reading my post please follow my blog!  Click here to follow my posts!

Like my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/IAmWhatITeach

No comments:

Post a Comment